1 / General Provisions
- Mojodomo Holdings Limited (“Mojodomo”, “us” or “we”) collects information through its platform on https://loyaltyvoucher.mojo-domo.com (the “Platform”) in several places.
- If you use the Platform, you will need to register to use certain features (each registered user a “you”, “Customer” or "User") by enrollment form. The registration process requires that you provide us with your name, email address, telephone no. and company information ("Personal Data").
- The Mojodomo data protection officer can be contacted at this address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Personal Data will be handled by Mojodomo in strict confidence according to the applicable legal provisions. The Personal Data will only be collected, processed and used for the purpose of providing our Platform functions, unless you expressly consent to other uses. The Personal Data is collected, used and processed electronically.
2 / Use of Personal Data
- Mojodomo will only transfer or process Personal Data to third parties if this is required for statutory or legal reasons and/or if this is required in order to offer and implement services of Mojodomo to you and/or if Mojodomo has your explicit consent to do so.
- Mojodomo shall be entitled to collect, process and use your Personal Data for the purpose of identifying, delimiting and removing malfunctions and errors to provide User with a great overall experience interacting with Mojodomo and when using the Platform. If the requirements are met, Mojodomo may collect, process and use Personal Data that is necessary to uncover any unlawful use of the Platform and services. In accordance with prevailing legal provisions, Mojodomo may provide information to criminal prosecution authorities and courts for prosecution purposes. Apart from this, Mojodomo will not pass on your Personal Data without your explicit prior consent. We may use your personal information, with the prior consent, as follows:
． To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
． To process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
． To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
． To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
． To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
． To link or combine user information with other personal information.
． To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
． To provide and deliver products and services customers request.
3 / Data Security
- We maintain reasonable safeguard measures to protect your personal data in accordance with the requirements of data protection legislation. All personal data collected by us is stored on secure servers with restricted access by authorized personnel only.
4 / Use of Log Files
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Platform, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Files.
- This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track User's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. However, none of the information stored in our log files, including but not limited to IP addresses, is linked to personally identifiable information.
At Mojodomo we collect aggregate traffic statistics, internet protocol addresses, browser types, and internet service providers (ISP) using log files. Traffic statistics include, but are not limited to: referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, clicking patterns and click through rates. These data are used to streamline the User experience, improve the products and services provided to Users on the Platform. All of this information is only used in the aggregate.
5 / Cookies
- Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
6 / Hyperlinks
7 / Updates
8 / Applicable Law
9 / Contact
- Should you have further questions concerning the Data Privacy Provisions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.